Skip to content
Trentino Doc 2018
TRENTINO DOC 2018
- Aromatic white wine produced from the Traminer grape variety (100%)
- Straw yellow color tending to golden. Aromatic, intense, characteristic and unmistakable perfume. From the scent of roses, spices, and exotic fruits, especially Litchy. The flavor is aromatic, fine, delicate and full-bodied, with a pleasant aftertaste.
- It comes from vineyards located on the hill of Martignano which overlooks the city of Trento at approx. 300 m.s.lm. The soils are rich in clay on a limestone basis and the training system is Guyot. The harvest is postponed as much as possible in order to collect very ripe grapes.
- After manual harvesting and careful selection of the grapes, cold maceration is carried out followed by soft pressing and temperature-controlled fermentation in steel.
- Ideal with seasoned / blue cheeses and dry pastries
- Alcohol content: 13,5 %
- Serving temperature: 9°