ROSA DEL MASO
- Red wine made from Schiava gentile grapes
- Bright light ruby red color. On the nose it opens very decisively with notes of raspberry and small red fruits. In the mouth it is enveloping, velvety with a pleasant vinous sensation. This Schiava makes simplicity and elegance its strength.
- Cadino di Faedo, an area historically suited to the production of this variety, from vineyards to Trentino pergola. The desire to redevelop this vineyard of great historical interest is what led to the birth of this product.
- Manual grape harvest, fermentation and aging entirely in steel.
- It goes perfectly with appetizers and cured meats, fresh cheeses, second courses based on lake fish.
Alcohol content: 12 %
- Serving temperature: 12°