- Red wine produced from the homonymous Lagrein grape variety (100%)
- Brilliant ruby color with purple reflections that recall its freshness and youth. Lively and strong varietal aroma typical of this alpine wine. Sensations reminiscent of small red fruits, complexed by spicy and balsamic notes.
- The hill of Martignano at 350 m.s.l.m. Here we grow our Guyot vines which extend on sloping terraces facing south / west.
- The grapes are harvested manually in the first ten days of October. Fermentation is completed in oak tonneaux and aged in barriques of II / III passage for 8 months.
- It goes well with red meats, game, structured second courses and aged cheeses.
Alcohol content: 13 %
- Serving temperature: 16°/18°